PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- We use your data only for the purposes for which you have transmitted it to us. Clip News is GDPR compliant and the information found in our CRM databases is encrypted.
- During the execution of the Contract and for its purposes, the Client is considered Controller and Clip News is considered Processor of the personal data supplied within the context of this Contract.
- TThe personal data supplied to Clip News are meant for the execution of this contract. Within this context, Clip News commits to proceeding, within the context of this Contract, exclusively to the processing of the Personal Data for the monitoring, reporting and analysis services provided to the operations of the Client.
- Clip News does not have a publicly accessible list of email addresses for its subscribers. Therefore, any personal data (for example, names, telephones, e-mail, etc.) are intended solely to ensure the operation of the respective service and may not be used by any third party without complying with the provisions of Law. 2472/97 on the protection against the processing of personal data, as it applies at any time.
- he personal data that you provide to Clip News is solely for the purpose of supporting, promoting and executing the transaction relationship or for statistical purposes. Recipients of the archived data may be companies that may be involved in the promotion, support and servicing of the transaction relationship. Evidence of the record is also communicated to the competent judicial, police and other administrative authorities following any legitimate request and in accordance with the applicable laws.
USERS UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE
For users under the age of 18 years, it is assumed that the parents / guardians consent in advance to any personal privacy statement on the Clip News website